Integrated Water Resources
Management of Kabul River Basin:
- Ministry of Energy and Water (MEW),Afghanistan
Status of project:
- Assessment of potential water resources of the basin.
- Assessment of future water demands (municipal, agricultural, industrial and hydro electric).
- Guideline for integrated water resources management to meet future needs and introducing projects for construction.
completed in 2014
East Afghanistan .
Master plan studies
DHI - Denmark
Stage of studies:
- Evaluating the potentials of water resources in the basin
- Assessment of future water demands (municipal,agricultural,industrial and hydro-electrical)
- Compiling integrated water resources management approaches to meet future demands by defining new executional projects
- Capturing precipitation data from satellite images
- Providing land use maps from satellite images
- Integrated water resources modeling using simulation software in GIS.
- Wide range utilization of database systems and GIS.
Copyright 2006-2009 Toossab International Consulting Engineers (TAICE)